Beginner Little Dragons Classes Enrolling In February
Wondering what to do with that energetic little tyke who’s bouncing off the walls at home? Or perhaps your young child creates chaos and could benefit from practicing respect and self-discipline. Our Highlands Ranch Little Dragons program is a positive, constructive way to burn off extra energy and develop good behaviors and habits.
Little Dragons provides a fun, energetic setting for children aged 4-6 to learn kids’ Taekwondo techniques while developing respect, discipline, courtesy, and self-control. At Han Lee’s Taekwondo Academy, our whole-child approach to this type of learning provides you with simple yet effective tools you can use at home. As a parent, this helps you to reinforce a positive attitude, respect, integrity, courtesy, and more.
Kids Martial Arts is proven to help children to:
- boost self-confidence, self-awareness, and self-esteem
- improve concentration and focus
- reduce their chances of being targeted by bullies and other threats
- begin to develop leadership skills and talents
- develop new friendships and mentor/mentee relationships
- begin to develop fitness skills for life, including balance, flexibility, motor skills, coordination, core strength, and more.
Your Little Dragon will work with the best instructors in the area to ensure your child progresses. Your child will be a Black Belt on the mat and a Black Belt in life!
Sign up today for a no-risk test drive and see how Kids Taekwondo and our Little Dragons program can help your child succeed.